Plumbing With A Conscience
At PJB Mechanical, we believe in plumbing with a conscience. We do our best to reduce our impact on the environment not only in our own offices, but also by offering green plumbing and heating options to our customers in Richmond, Delta, Vancouver, and beyond.
Our Green Vision at PJB Mechanical
When we’re not out on plumbing, heating or gas fitting jobs, we’re working on reducing our waste and energy consumption around the office by:
- Washing uniforms in cold water only
- Setting all computers to automatically enter sleep mode, cutting energy use by up to 70%
- Banning water bottles in favour of a tap filter in the lunchroom
- Banning paper towels in the office
- Recycling and using only remanufactured toners and printer cartridges
- Using biodegradable garbage bags
- Using electronic billing to reduce paper waste
We also consider the environment in everything we do outside the office. When we’re out on plumbing, heating or gas fitting jobs, we:
- Check that all faucets have aerators or other water-saving attachments
- Promote high-efficiency (low flush) water consumption toilets
- Offer summer furnace cleaning specials to ensure maximum heating efficiency
- Promote high-efficiency furnaces
- Promote high-efficiency water heaters
- Remove and recycle all scrap cardboard and metal from every job site
If you’re looking for a company that believes in plumbing with a conscience, and reducing environmental impact in business practices whenever possible, choose PJB Mechanical.
To learn about environmentally friendly plumbing, heating, or gas fitting options for your home or business, contact us today.
Our Clients Say...
PJB has been our first-call for both routine and emergency plumbing issues for 14 years and we have always found them to be responsive and competent.
We have found PJB’s work to be very good and have appreciated the expertise of this company. I am happy to recommend PJB Mechanical to other employers.
- Derek Morton, Administrator
PJB recently installed a vault in our driveway and a water meter on our premises. We were all very impressed with the way the job was handled; the crew cleaned up each day after their work and were very helpful in assisting some owners with groceries, while they were temporarily unable to use the main driveway. Based on our experience with PJB, we would certainly use them again, and would highly recommend them to anyone.
- President R. Grute, The Laurels
Paul Bach, owner of PJB Mechanical, and the team at PJB have been serving the Lower Mainland for the past 25 years. Meet our professional journerymen and apprentices, serving your neighbourhood.
Plumbing With A Conscience
At PJB Mechanical we do our best to reduce impact on the environment not only in our own offices, but also by offering green plumbing and heating options to our customers.
We're not just about Plumbing & Heating
PJB Mechanical is committed to fostering quality relationships with the communities we serve in the Richmond, Delta, and Vancouver areas.
Looking for Expert Service?
At PJB Mechanical, we’re committed to prompt emergency response.
Call us today at 1-604-940-2268 or book a service appointment.