Home Plumbing Tips for Winter
Use these home plumbing tips to prevent pipe freezing and keep your systems working through the winter months:
- Circulate warm air throughout your home, with cabinet doors under sinks open, to keep pipes in the walls from freezing.
- Close crawl space vents and garage doors, especially if your water heater is in the garage.
- Ensure snow does not block water drainage, especially around your sump pump discharge line, to prevent freezing and water back up into the house.
- We also have some FAQs regarding winter preparation:
- What should I do to prepare my house for the fall and winter seasons?
- What should I do to winterize my external plumbing systems?
Need an expert?
If you need help preparing your home plumbing for the winter, contact PJB Mechanical.
Call us today at 604-940-2268
Throughout our years of service in Vancouver, Richmond and Delta, we’ve found that many people have the same questions for their local plumbing and heating experts. Have a look at these frequently asked questions for more household plumbing and heating tips.
Looking for Expert Service?
At PJB Mechanical, we’re committed to prompt emergency response.
Call us today at 1-604-940-2268 or book a service appointment.