Our qualified plumbing professionals will get the job done right the first time.
Home Plumbing Tips for Winter
Use these home plumbing tips to prevent pipe freezing and keep your systems working through the winter months:
- Circulate warm air throughout your home, with cabinet doors under sinks open, to keep pipes in the walls from freezing.
- Close crawl space vents and garage doors, especially if your water heater is in the garage.
- Ensure snow does not block water drainage, especially around your sump pump discharge line, to prevent freezing and water back up into the house.
We also have some FAQs regarding winter preparation:
- What should I do to prepare my house for the fall and winter seasons?
- What should I do to winterize my external plumbing systems?
If you need help preparing your home plumbing for the winter, contact PJB Mechanical.
Winter Home Plumbing Special
Ask us about our current specials.
We’re celebrating serving your community for over 20 years!