Our qualified plumbing professionals will get the job done right the first time.
$800 Furnace Replacement Rebate Program
These are details for the Fortis $800 rebate program. These are copied from the Fortis website. Call PJB Plumbing + Heating and we’ll help you get started.
Get $800 when you replace your old furnace (or boiler) with an eligible ENERGY STAR® model
Is your old furnace guilty of stealing your energy? Then convict your energy offender and replace it with an eligible ENERGY STAR model that’s 95 per cent efficient or higher. You could receive an $800 rebate.
- You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer.
- Your existing furnace or boiler must be a minimum of 10 years old and not require repairs in excess of $1,000 (pre-tax).
- You must install an eligible ENERGY STAR or equivalent furnace or boiler.
- Before applying for your rebate, you must have a valid pre-qualification code. Codes are only available until August 31, 2016, or while quantities last.
- Furnaces and boilers must be purchased, installed and paid for in full between June 30, 2016 and October 31, 2016.
See the complete list of requirements under the terms and conditions.
What makes a furnace or boiler high-efficiency?
Why replace your old furnace or boiler?
Emergency replacements and repairs
How to apply
- Review the program terms and conditions.
- Apply for your pre-qualification code by August 31, 2016. Note: you’ll need your FortisBC account number.
- If installing a furnace, check out our quality installation resources before you buy.
- Choose and purchase an eligible ENERGY STAR furnace or boiler and have it installed by a BC Safety Authority licensed gas contractor. You can find a contractor by searching our directory.
- Review the quality installation checklist with your contractor.
- Complete the application form in full. Include it, along with a copy of your invoice showing details of all worked performed, purchase date, make and model number and installation permit number. Remember to include your pre-qualification code on your application and have your contractor complete their part of the application. (Please note: incomplete applications will delay processing.)
- Send your completed application postmarked (registered mail is recommended) by October 31, 2016 to:Furnace and Boiler Replacement Program
PO Box 9090
Surrey, BC V3T 5W4Or email your application by 11:59 p.m., October 31, 2016 to email@example.com.
If your application is approved, we’ll mail you a cheque. Please allow up to 90 days to process your rebate.
Call Fortis toll-free at 1-800-663-8400, read the program FAQs or contact us.